Adding Email Attachments to File Activities Page
If you have received or sent an email with an attachment, you can easily add this attachment to the Activities page of a file. From here, you can include the attachment in a bill, group activity, edit it, log time for the activity, and more.
1. Click on Files in the left pane of your Thread page.
2. Search for the file name containing an email attachment.
4. Under the File Documents tab, click Emails.
5. Click the email containing the attachment.
6. In the email, click the drop-down menu on the email attachment that you want to add to the Activities page and select Move to Activity.
7. Rename the item and click Move.
8. The item will now appear on the File Activities page.
Adding Emails to File Activities
Thread allows you to add emails to the file Activities page. Once you have added an email as a file activity, you can edit it to include a status, log time spent working on it, group it with other activities, copy it to other files, include it in a ...
Adding Outlook Emails and Attachments to Thread
With Thread’s Outlook add-in, you can easily upload emails and email attachments to Thread directly from Outlook. You can rename emails and attachments from the Add-in, add a status, activity type, and time type, add to a bundle or group activity, ...
Hiding Activity Log Items
Activity Logs are lists of activities automatically created by Thread when you perform certain tasks, for example, sending emails, or adding payments. These may not be important for you to view, and you have the option to see them or hide them. ...
Thread For Email Outlook Add In
Thread Outlook Office Add-in is a web based add-in that can be instantly deployed by your Microsoft Global Administrator to all users within the company. There is no installation required on user devices. Any updates will be instantly applied. It is ...
Cheat Sheet - File Activities
Thread Legal Cheat Sheet File Activities Create File Activities Add documents, appointments, and tasks to files from the Activities page. Under File Documents, click Activities. Click New to create a Word doc or the arrow to create different ...